I was so busy and my Kaspersky was expired a few days ago. My husband suggested me to try this FREE download antivirus software from Cnet.
I went to the website and did some research, it's so amazing that AVG is Top 2 on Most Popular Download. I downloaded the Internet Security FREE Trial 30 days version as i am still struggling if im going to renew my Kaspersky. As it is a Lite version, i find it runs quite fast which does not consume lots of ram
Afterthat, i find another promotion on download.Cnet.com, under Catagory Software Deals, it's 20% off now, costs only US$27.99.
If you are satisfied with FREE Software, there is an option under Catagory Free Software Download, you may find the free version, as well as the SPECIAL OFFER - Get the full AVG Anti-Virus 2012 for FREE at the lower half page.
About the special offer, actually they will divert you to some shopping website, and offer you the coupon code. If you spend on the website, the full AVG Anti-Virus 2012 for FREE (value US$34.99) will be sent to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment